Work continues on the VBA and website courses. They're coming along well. And... surprise!... the software hasn't broken. Yet. Everything is running smoothly. Students have submitted hundreds of exercises, the work is getting graded by the redoubtable Jeremy, students get their feedback... cool!
The authoring process is smooth, too. I've added some convenience features here and there, but overall it's going just fine.
The one thing that kinda sucks is the event calendar system. I made it more complex than it needs to be. That will be simplified in the next version.
It's not easy to make something good. You know that already. Good courses are totes worth it, though.